"PARIS" 2012






Don photographed here in Paris this past july. Even on a cloudy day the Tuilleries are one of my favorite shooting spots! The clouds are great and you really feel the history here! Back in the 80´s and 90´s here in Paris i would sit  during my lunch break in between my defile (show) castings and plan on which castings were more important to go to due to having too many all at the same time.I nerver listened when the top of the paper read" PAS NOIR"  NO BLACKS to some of them! The head booker at KARIN models said i was arrogant for going on castings which weren´t for me but that´s not what "LANVIN" and "PIERRE BALMAIN" said! Once changing agencies over to ELITE with pascal and Isabel in 89 this agency put a stop to all that madness and PARIS WOULD BE PARIS the way we all know it with it´s marvelous arrogance full of Ambiance! Now as a photographer i always start my Paris shoots here and then move on around the city. You really see life in this city and understand why they say "JOI DE VIVRE".
Excuse the model mania in the middle "ABIERTO"!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog